Band 5/6 Paediatric Nurse - Children's Services
- Salary: Competitive rate of pay, equivalent with Agenda For Change, negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications
- Hours: Part time - 30 hours per week. Hours to be worked on a 4 week flexible rota basis
- Location: Ivybridge
Application deadline: Tuesday 31 December
We are looking for a motivated, professional Nurse, to work as part of our dedicated nursing team, providing excellent care and support to our young people and children with complex medical needs. This highly rewarding and satisfying role will suit people who want to make a real positive difference to the lives of our very special young people.
You must have a positive attitude, be able to offer a high quality of support, excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
An RN (Child Branch) qualification would be preferred, however an RGN with pediatric or neonatal experience will be considered, together with someone who is be flexible and has an adaptable approach to work a varied 4 week shift Rota covering both days and nights.
• GENEROUS UNSOCIAL HOURS ENHANCEMENTS
• GENEROUS ENHANCED OVERTIME RATES (OVER 37.5 HOURS)
• LOYALTY PAYMENT OF £1,000 WILL BE PAID UPON SATISFACTORY COMPLETION OF 1 YEARS’ SERVICE (PRO-RATA FOR PART-TIME HOURS)
• INCREMENTAL INCREASES WILL APPLY BASED ON A FULL ANNUAL REVIEW
• WE WANT YOU TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE SO WE PROMISE TO SUPPORT YOU WITH FULL INDUCTION, ONGOING TRAINING, AN IDENTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN AND A RANGE OF HEALTH AND WELLBEING BENEFITS
• 32 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE ENTITLEMENT INCLUDING BANK HOLIDAYS (PRO-RATA FOR PART-TIME ROLE)
Interested to find out more about the role? Please contact Lou Hallett, Lead Nurse on Tel: 01752 898119 for a chat and to arrange an informal visit. We look forward to hearing from you.