We are looking for a motivated, professional Nurses, to work part of our dedicated nursing team at Hannah’s at Ivybridge, providing excellent care and support to our very special young people and children with complex medical needs. This highly rewarding and satisfying role will suit people who want to make a real positive difference.
You must have a positive attitude, be able to offer a high quality of support, excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
An RN (Child Branch) qualification would be preferred, however an RGN with peadiatric or neonatal experience will be considered, together with someone who can be flexible and has an adaptable approach to working.
• GENEROUS UNSOCIAL HOURS ENHANCEMENTS
• FULL INDUCTION TRAINING
• PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
• AN IDENTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN
• A RANGE OF HEALTH AND WELLBEING BENEFITS
• PLUS THE OPPORTUNITY TO REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Interested to find out more about the role? Please contact Lou Hallett, Lead Nurse on Tel: 01752 898119 for a chat and to arrange an informal visit.
An interview with one of our Nurses
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017