One of the UK’s oldest Charities, based in the heart of Devon, Hannahs is dedicated to empowering and providing children, young people and adults with profound physical and learning disabilities with life–changing opportunities and advocating their needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef De Partie, to join our expanding Hospitality team at Hannahs Seale Hayne. If you are motivated, forward thinking, enthusiastic, and creative, looking to work somewhere out of the ordinary where you can make more than a difference.
You must be passionate about excellence and good service together with being innovative and flexible. You will be a strong team player with a professional ‘can do approach’, be reliable and self motivated and someone who can work well under pressure.
Experience of working in a similar position in a comparable fresh food establishment is essential.
- Staff discounts available
- Full induction training
- On going training and development
- 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme.
To apply for the role please use the application pack below. We will only accept fully completed application forms, CV’s alone will not be considered.
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to suitably qualified disabled applicants.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017