An exciting opportunity has arisen for a cleaner, supporting both the Adult and Children’s Services as our busy services grow and develop. This essential role helps us to provide a clean, healthy, safe, caring and inspirational environment where the children, young people and adults can feel at home.
The right candidate will have experience of carrying out cleaning duties and possess excellent communication skills with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
The role is to be worked across 20 hours per week – 10 hours in each service. The days per week are flexible to suit the right candidate.
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays – pro rata
• Auto enrolment pension
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Parking
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite
• Employee recognition scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference