One of the UK’s oldest Charities, based in the heart of Devon, Hannahs is dedicated to empowering and providing children, young people and adults with profound physical and learning disabilities with life–changing opportunities and advocating their needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Commis Chef, at Hannah’s, Seale Hayne, Newton Abbot, supporting the Chefs within a busy department of a multi-roomed site. You will prepare, cook and present food, and undertake other duties as directed.
You will work 40 hours per week on a rota basis to include evenings and weekends.
A relevant qualification is essential, and you must possess excellent communication skills, a flexible ‘can do’ attitude, be able to work on your own initiative, and have a high attention to detail.
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
• Auto enrolment pension
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017