An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Adult Services Manager. Your focus will be to assist the Manager in delivering a high quality service for our young adults and managing efficiently and effectively a team of staff.
It is essential that you have recent experience of working in a senior role, with young adults with complex needs and learning disabilities, including dealing with personal care. You will possess a flexible and adaptable approach to working situations; have effective communication skills and the ability to use your own initiative.
A willingness to undertake a Diploma level 4 qualification in care or the equivalent will be required.
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
• Auto enrolment pension
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference