Set in rural surroundings, just 3 miles from Newton Abbot, Hannahs at Seale-Hayne is set within 90 acres of spectacular Devon countryside.
Seale-Hayne operates as a social enterprise and is open to the public 7 days a week with a Bistro, shops, Health and Wellbeing Centre, recording studio, outdoor pursuits and galleries.
We provide a varied calendar of events throughout the year including Comedy Clubs, Murder Mystery evening, exhibitions, family activities at school holidays and of course our famous Christmas Fayre.
We also host weddings, provide conferencing facilities, a range of accommodation and much more
- Take ownership of the online/social media presence of the trust
- Engage with key stakeholders to produce content
- Increase our growing network and convert online interest into increased footfall
- Assist with the whole process of event management from proposal to planning, delivery and budget reporting
- Assist in the project management and delivery of regular monthly events, holiday activities for families and activities throughout term time to encourage school visits
- Budget management across all events
- Editing and publication of content on the website including SEO
- Liaising with tenants, partners, social enterprises, guests, fundraising and others to produce creative and engaging social media posts to raise Hannahs brand profile and publicise its key messages across all social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedln.
- Making use of mixed media including images, video and blogs
- Daily management and reporting on all social media platforms and website
- Increased visibility and positive endorsement on key review sites such as trip advisor
- Contribute to the development and delivery of social media strategies including paid for advertising
- Growth of social media networks and audiences for both the charity and social enterprise elements of the trust
- To ensure our content is fresh and engaging across all online platforms.
- Ensure that digital campaigns are integrated with the website.
- Ensure all content is on brand
- Assist Head of Marketing and Events to create an engaging calendar of events
- Work with graphic designer to produce required promotional materials
- Coordinate the setup including liaising with various onsite teams to enable ticket bookings, catering, room bookings etc
- Proactively promote onsite and offsite with posters, banners etc
- Ensure all Health and Safety assessments have been completed
- Ensure the smooth running of activities and restocking where required