One of the UK’s oldest Charities, based in the heart of Devon, Hannahs is dedicated to empowering and providing children, young people and adults with profound physical and learning disabilities with life–changing opportunities and advocating their needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a General Hospitality Assistant, to join our rapidly expanding Hospitality Team at Hannahs Seale Hayne. You must be motivated, forward thinking, enthusiastic, creative and looking to work somewhere out of the ordinary where you can make more than a difference.
You must be passionate about excellence and good service, you will be a strong team player with a professional ‘can do approach’, be reliable and self motivated and someone who can work well under pressure.
Experience of working in a similar position in a comparable organisation is essential.
- Full induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays (pro rata for part-time employees)
- Auto enrolment pension
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
Closing date is now open
For more information and to apply please complete an application form or call HR on 01626 325862. Please note CV’s will not be considered.
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017