One of the UK’s oldest Charities, based in the heart of Devon, Hannahs is dedicated to empowering and providing children, young people and adults with profound physical and learning disabilities with life–changing opportunities and advocating their needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a General Hospitality Assistant, to join our rapidly expanding Hospitality Team at Hannahs Seale Hayne. If you are motivated, forward thinking, enthusiastic and creative, looking to work somewhere out of the ordinary where you can make more than a difference.
You must be passionate about excellence and good service, you will be a strong team player with a professional ‘can do approach’, be reliable and self motivated and someone who can work well under pressure.
Experience of working in a similar position in a comparable organisation is essential.
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017