A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Clinical Support Team for our Adult Services department, which operates over two separate CQC registered locations on a multi-purpose site.
Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for a change or a Support Worker looking to progress? The Clinical Support Team provide additional clinical support and compliment the multi-disciplinary front line services.
This role covers night shifts across the week and at weekends on a fixed rota pattern. There is also the need to be able to cover other shifts as and when required in line with the needs of the service.
There is a wide range of opportunities to learn new clinical skills in a supportive setting. You will undertake an induction as well as specific training relevant to the areas you may be allocated to, this may include continence, tissue viability, pressure area care, physical intervention and mental health risk assessment training.
• 32 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays (pro rata for part time hours)
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite each day
• Free parking
• Employee recognition scheme
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference