Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for a change or a Support Worker looking to progress? The Clinical Support Team are an addition to the Hannah’s family that will provide additional clinical support and compliment the existing multi-disciplinary front line services.
The successful applicant will cover shifts across nights and weekends on a fixed rota pattern. There is also the need to be able to cover other shifts as and when required in line with the needs of the service.
There will be a wide range of opportunities to learn new clinical skills in a supportive setting. You will undertake an induction as well as specific training relevant to the areas you may be allocated to, this may include continence, tissue viability, pressure area care, physical intervention and mental health risk assessment training.
- Full induction training
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 32 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference