Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for a change or a Support Worker looking to progress? The Clinical Support Team will be a brand new addition to the Hannah’s family that will provide additional clinical support and compliment the existing multi-disciplinary front line services.
The successful applicants will cover shifts across nights and weekends on a fixed rota pattern. There is also the need to be able to cover other shifts as and when required in line with the needs of the service.
There will be a wide range of opportunities to learn new clinical skills in a supportive settings. You will undertake an induction as well as specific training relevant to the areas you may be allocated to, this may include continence, tissue viability, pressure area care, physical intervention and mental health risk assessment training.
- Full induction training
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays, increasing to 32 days annual leave from April 2019.
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017