One of the UK’s oldest Charities, based in the heart of Devon, Hannahs is dedicated to empowering and providing children, young people and adults with profound physical and learning disabilities with life–changing opportunities and advocating their needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a Night Concierge/Porter, to join our Hospitality Team at Hannahs Seale Hayne. You must be enthusiastic, calm under pressure, and looking to work somewhere out of the ordinary where you can make more than a difference.
You will provide exceptional service to our customers, both in person and on the telephone, and provide an out of hour’s bistro service. You will also carry out site security, undertake health and safety testing, and be able to deal with issues and concerns appropriately.
Experience of working in a similar position would be desirable. The hours will an average of 42 per week worked on a 2 week rota of shifts between 7.30 pm and 7.30 am. Flexibility is required to cover for sickness and holidays.
- Full induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
Further information and an application pack can be downloaded here or call HR on 01626 325862
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2017
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for these posts.
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017