An exciting opportunity has arisen for both full and part time Registered Nurses to provide night care and support to 40 plus residential and respite young adults in our growing service. Our dynamic and compassionate Adult Nursing Service are looking for motivated professional nurses, to join our dedicated core team, in providing excellent nursing care.
The successful applicants will cover shifts across nights, including weekends on a rolling 4 week Rota. There is also the need to be able to cover other shifts as and when required in line with the needs of the service.
SALARY AND DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE:
ROTA BASED ON:
- Equivalent Band 5 Basic Hourly rate
- Generous unsocial hours enhancements
- Generous enhanced overtime rates
- Loyalty payment of £1,500 will be paid upon satisfactory completion of 1 years' service (Pro rata for part-time hours)
- Incremental increases will apply based on full annual review
- We want you to be the best you can be so we promise to support you with full induction, ongoing training, an identified professional development plan and a range of health and wellbeing benefits.
- Relocation options available
The Ideal Registered Nurse candidate:
- Promotes and adheres to best practice at all times
- Provides care and treatment in a person centred way
- Has the ability to communicate effectively and accurately (both written and verbal)
- Has the confidence to work on their own initiative and as part of a respectful and friendly team
- Is approachable and empathetic
- Will be reliable, flexible, and motivated
- Will be a Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
- Will have excellent nursing and clinical assessment skills
- Will have a good understanding of clinical terms and the use of effective observation skills
- Has the ability to delegate tasks safely and appropriately
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- Provide nursing care, treatment and support to our young adults in line with our regulatory responsibilities and statutory obligations
- Undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required and to provide nursing support and expertise to the care support staff as and when required
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of care delivery
- Evidences the delivery of care, treatment and support in effective record keeping
- To be part of the Nursing Team’s collective responsibility to contribute to the professional development of care support staff, encouraging the development of evidenced based practice
We will only accept fully completed application forms.
For further information and an application pack call HR on 01752 898182