An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to provide night care and support for our 40 plus residential and respite young adults in our growing service. Our dynamic and compassionate Adult Nursing Service are looking for a motivate team player to join our dedicated core team in providing excellent nursing care.
The successful applicant will work a rolling 4 week Rota which includes some weekend shifts. There is also a need to be able to cover other shifts as and when required in line with the needs of service.
A Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification will be required together with a current registration with the NMC. A good understanding of clinical terms, effective observation skills and excellent nursing assessment skills are required for this role.
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Parking
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite
• Employee recognition scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
We will only accept fully completed application forms.
For further information and an application pack call HR on 01752 898182