One of the UK’s oldest Charities, based in the heart of Devon, Hannahs is dedicated to empowering and providing children, young people and adults with profound physical and learning disabilities with life–changing opportunities and advocating their needs.
We are looking to recruit Night Support Workers, to work as part of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team providing warm, friendly and stimulating care and support for our young adults with disabilities.
Previous experience of working with young people with a disability is desirable, but not essential. Additionally applicants will have a positive flexible approach, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Full induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
We will only accept fully completed application forms. For further information and an application pack see below or call HR on 01752 898182.
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017