We are looking to recruit Night Support Workers, to work as part of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team providing warm, friendly and stimulating care and support for our young adults with disabilities.
Previous experience of working with young people with a disability is desirable, but not essential. Additionally applicants will have a positive flexible approach, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
• Full Induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• 32 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays (pro rata for part time hours)
• Progression opportunities
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Free car parking/car share scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
We will only accept fully completed application forms. For further information and an application pack see below or call HR on 01752 898182.