An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to provide an effective financial administration service to the Trust.
Main duties will include:
• Manage and process suppliers and customers accounts ledgers
• Input data into nominal ledger
• Assist with payroll as required
• Dealing with cash issues
No formal qualifications are required, although you should have a knowledge of financial and purchase ledger practice. Good attention to detail is required, together with working to deadlines. The post will involve working across both the Ivybridge and Seale Hayne sites so there will be a need to have good transport arrangements. If you have a team orientated approach, a ‘can do’ attitude and excellent IT skills, we would like to hear from you.
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
• Auto enrolment pension
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
For an informal chat and information regarding the role, please contact James Derrick on Tel: 01752 898182.
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to suitably qualified disabled applicants.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post.
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017