One of the UK’s oldest Charities, based in the heart of Devon, Hannahs is dedicated to empowering and providing children, young people and adults with profound physical and learning disabilities with life changing opportunities and advocating their needs.
An opportunity has arisen to join our rapidly expanding Hospitality Team as a Reception & Bookings Administrator, at Hannahs Seale Hayne. You must be motivated, forward thinking, enthusiastic, creative and looking to work somewhere out of the ordinary where you can make more than a difference.
You must be passionate about excellence and providing exceptional customer service, you will be a strong team player with a professional ‘can do approach’, be reliable and self-motivated and someone who can work well in a busy environment.
Experience of working in a similar position is essential.
- Full induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Staff concessions in Bistro and Shop
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
Further information and an application pack can be downloaded from our website www.discoverhannahs.org or call Jane York 01626 325889
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017