We are looking for a motivated, professional Nurse, to work as part of our dedicated nursing team at Hannah’s at Ivybridge, providing excellent care and support to our young people and children with complex medical needs. This highly rewarding and satisfying role will suit people who want to make a real positive difference to the lives of our very special young people.
You must have a positive attitude, be able to offer a high quality of support, excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
An RN (Child Branch) qualification would be preferred, however an RGN with peadiatric or neonatal experience will be considered, together with someone who is be flexible and has an adaptable approach to work 2 shifts per week on a flexible day / night rota.
• EQUIVALENT BAND 6 BASIC HOURLY RATE
• GENEROUS UNSOCIAL HOURS ENHANCEMENTS
• GENEROUS ENHANCED OVERTIME RATES (OVER 37.5 HOURS)
• LOYALTY PAYMENT OF £1,500 WILL BE PAID UPON SATISFACTORY COMPLETION OF 1 YEARS’ SERVICE (PRO-RATA FOR PART-TIME HOURS)
• INCREMENTAL INCREASES WILL APPLY BASED ON A FULL ANNUAL REVIEW
• WE WANT YOU TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE SO WE PROMISE TO SUPPORT YOU WITH FULL INDUCTION, ONGOING TRAINING, AN IDENTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
DEVELOPMENT PLAN AND A RANGE OF HEALTH AND WELLBEING BENEFITS
• RELOCATION OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
• 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays, rising to 32 days from April 19
• Employee Assistance Programme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
Interested to find out more about the role? Please contact Lou Hallett, Lead Nurse on Tel: 01752 898119 for a chat and to arrange an informal visit.
An interview with one of our Nurses
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017