We are looking to recruit experienced Support Workers to work as part of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team. This rewarding role will involve working in the Children’s Home setting; to provide our young people with continuity of support for their everyday needs and to help them achieve their goals and aspirations. Your role will be to build trust, create opportunities and encourage what is possible. Hugely rewarding!
A Level 3 Diploma in Heath & Social Care or similar is required or willing to work towards completing the qualification within the first 2 years. Experience of working with children or in a care environment is essential.
You must have a positive flexible attitude, be able to offer a high quality of support, good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team. You will need to work flexibly to provide cover during the week, but different working patterns are available.
- Full induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017