We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated staff to work weekends to encourage and support our young adults with disabilities enjoy their life to the max!
You will help our young adults to take part in a variety of social activities such as festivals, sailing, football matches, cinema, bowling, retail therapy, and much more!!! Why not take a look…...www.facebook.com/hannahwoodactivities.
You don't need experience, as we will provide full training. You do need to be positive, patient and flexible, with great communications skills and a passion for helping people achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The weekend shift hours are 8 am – 10 pm and we can be flexible on number of days/weekends you work
WE ALSO HAVE FULL TIME, PART TIME AND CASUAL VACANCIES
- Full induction training
- Ongoing training and development
- 30 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
- Job description
- Person specification
- Application form - Ivybridge (PDF)
- Application form - Ivybridge (DOC)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (PDF)
- Application form - Seale-Hayne (DOC)
- Guidance on completing Application Forms
- Recruitment and selection policy
- Valuing diversity
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2017