Team Leader - Adult Services
- Salary: £18,162 pa rising to £20,202 pa upon satisfactory completion of probation period
- Hours: Full time - An average of 37 hours per week to include weekends
- Location: Hannahs at Ivybridge
Application deadline: Monday 11 November
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to support the Adult Services provision.
Your role will involve assisting the Deputy Manager and Registered Managers of the service, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. A NVQ/Diploma Level 3 in Health & Social Care or an equivalent qualification will be required. You will also be required to work towards obtaining the NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care. You should have excellent communication, supervision and Rota management skills.
You will be helping our young adults to take part in a variety of exciting activities such as sensory music, performing & creative arts and social outings which includes festivals, football matches, the cinema and bowling.
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Parking
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite
• Employee recognition scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference
We will only accept fully completed application forms. Please contact the HR department on Tel: 01752 898182 should you require an application form to be sent in the post or would like further information on our recruitment process.