An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Training and Recruitment Officer to co-ordinate, plan and administrate the training activities across the multiple sites of Hannahs.
The successful applicant will support the Head of Human Resources and key stakeholders in the design and delivery of a comprehensive learning and development service to meet both the business needs and statutory and regulatory requirements. Additionally they will project manage any recruitment activities in respect of the planned growth of Adult and Children’s Services.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated professional, with proven experience of working within a similar post. A relevant training qualification, excellent communication and organisational skills are all essential. Knowledge of the regulated social care sector would be preferable. The successful applicant will have the ability to work additional hours on occasion and be flexible, as required, to meet urgent demands and changing priorities.
• 32 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite each day
• Free parking
• Employee recognition scheme
• Full induction training
• Ongoing training and development
• Progression opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference