Our activities are designed to increase confidence and self esteem, promote working together and enhance skills lost as a result of Acquired Brain Injury (ABI).
- meet others with ABI
- experience new activities & make new friends
- promote social interaction and inclusion
- share fun with others
- share quality time with siblings & friends
- siblings get fun times too
- promote appropriate behaviour
- learn boundaries & acceptable risk in a safe
- learn to follow instruction & safety rules
- rehearse keep safe skills
- learn cognitive & executive competence
- build physical stamina, strength & co-ordination
- broaden horizons
- learn about effects of ABI & share coping strategies
- parents have opportunity to meet in a relaxed
- bistro setting.
Archery, Laser Quest, orienteering, bushcraft, indoor wall climbing, juggling, hydro pool games, cycling, music, art and jewellery making and many more.