Why should you have your Will reviewed?
Very often a Will alone is not enough - sometimes a Will is sufficient but very often it is not.
Your circumstances may have changed.
Research shows that 1 in 4 Wills are defective or of poor quality. *
A Will only directs where your assets will go when you die. Not where they will end up. Quite the difference.
Why should you do it now?
If you leave it until you die, it will be too late. So let's get it checked now.
Why should I use McClure?
- They see many Wills with errors.
- They see many Clients who need a Trust to back up their Will.
- The review is free of charge. They call it a safety check.
- If you need a new Will, that is free of charge as well, Just consider a donation for Dame Hannah Rodgers Charity.
- McClure is a Multi Awards Winning Solicitor Firm.
What can McClure do for you?
They review your Will free of charge.
You don't pay.
You get a new Will, if necessary, at no cost.
Why do they do it?
• You get a professional second opinion.
• You get a new Will - if you need it.
• They raise funds for charities.
• Over 50% of clients go on to use them for other services.
Dame Hannahs would like to encourage all its supporters who already have a Will to take up this very generous offer from McClure Solicitors. In doing so, you can protect your and your family's future and at the same time you can support the valuable work of our Charity.
*Solicitors Regulation Authority Survey (details available).
To find out more visit: https://www.mcclure-solicitors.co.uk/dhrt-review