Why do I need a Will?
You already know that every adult should have a Will. Without a Will the law decides who inherits. With a Will you decide. With no Will it will usually take longer and cost more to wind up your estate.
Why should I do it now?
None of us knows what is around the corner. If you leave it until you need it, it will be too late. So let’s get it done.
Why should I use McClure?
There are three good reasons:
- They have been preparing Wills since 1853 so they are good at it. They prepare thousands per annum. So you are in good hands.
- A standard Will only states who is to benefit when you die. Their “Estate Planning Wills” ensure that your estate finishes up where you want it. Quite a difference.
- At present McClure will prepare your Will free of charge - a service which usually costs £150 for a single client and £240 for a couple. So now you can support A Caring Charity and get a good deal.
What McClure can do for you
They make your Will free of charge
- You don’t pay
- The Charity doesn’t pay
- You consider a donation - all of your donation goes to Hannahs
- Simple as that.
Why do they do it?
- You get the Will you need
- Hannahs raises much needed funds
- Over 50% of clients go on to use McClure for other services.
Hannahs relies on voluntary donations to allow us to continue our valuable work. It doesn't matter how much you donate. Each donation may be small but lots of people have already taken up McClure's Free Will offer raising very substantial sums for charity.
We would like to encourage all our supporters who don't already have a Will to take up this very generous offer from McClure Solicitors. In doing so, you can plan for you and your family's future, and at the same time you can support the valuable work of our Charity.