It is a legal document which appoints someone you trust to act for you if you become unable to make decisions or manage your affairs – both financial & property and health & welfare. Without a Power of Attorney your family might need to go to Court – this can cause lots of delay, hassle and expense. With this in mind Hannahs has partnered with McClure Solicitors to offer its supporters a half price Power of Attorney service.
Why should I do it now?
If you leave it until you need it, it will be too late.
Why should I use McClure?
There are four good reasons:
- They prepare thousands of Power of Attorney each year. So you are in good hands.
- They let you decide whether and when to register it. This can save you over £75 per person
- You keep control. So even if it’s signed and registered, no-one can use it until you say so.
- McClure will prepare your Power of Attorney at half price for just £180, instead of the usual £360.
Why do they do it?
- You get the Power of Attorney you need
- Over 50% of clients go on to use McClure for other services.
Using the services of McClure Solicitors means that come what may, you will have your affairs in order.
We would like to encourage all our supporters who don't already have a Power of Attorney to take up this very generous offer. In doing so, you can protect you and your family's future.