THE ROLE & SKILLS NEEDED:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Lead, to join our dedicated multi-disciplinary team. Your role will be to ensure that our services deliver excellent nursing and therapy care to the individuals we support, across all CQC Registered locations. You will have a relevant nursing qualification and have experience of working with individuals with complex health and physical disabilities within a regulated setting.
You will Lead by example and promote best practice in the delivery of all care and support. You will have an eye for detail and ensure that there is a robust quality assurance process in place, to evidence clinical and regulatory compliance, and individual health outcomes.
You will work with the teams to ensure that the holistic needs of the people we support are met and evidenced by identified outcomes. You must have the ability to communicate effectively and accurately (both written and verbally). You will be reliable, flexible, have a good understanding of clinical governance - including experience of clinical terms and the use of effective observation and assessment skills.
HOURS OF WORK
Permanent - Full time
• An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the full cost of which will be covered by the Trust.
• Full induction training
• Advanced training & Professional development opportunities
• 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays (pro rata for part time post)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Parking
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite
• Employee recognition scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference in a positive working environment!
HOW TO APPLY:
We will only accept fully completed application forms. For further information regarding our onboarding process please call the HR team 01752 898182
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to suitably qualified disabled applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment.