THE ROLE & SKILLS NEEDED:
You will support our young adults with their evening routines including personal care, medication administration, posture management, regular safety checks, equipment checks, light household cleaning duties, as well as assisting the nurses and clinical support assistants as required to meet the overnight needs of the people with support.
You don’t need care experience to join us, as we believe that if you have the right personal qualities, our training programme will equip you with the necessary skills you need to become a successful and valued Support Worker.
HOURS OF WORK:
• Contracted Hours - Full time, Part time and Weekend only posts available
ROTA PATTERN & SHIFT TIMES:
2 week fixed rota comprising of:
• A mixture of midweek and weekend waking night shifts (21:30 to 07:30)
• You will receive £12.10 per hour upon successful completion of your probationary period.
• You will receive £14.44 per hour for any midweek overtime and £17.33 per hour for any weekend overtime
· Fixed four week rota pattern
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Blue Light discount card
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Pension contributions into NEST scheme
· Recommend a friend referral bonus scheme
· Fully funded Enhanced DBS & Update Service
· PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference in a positive working environment!
**FTE = Full time equivalent
**The probationary rate of pay is £11.46 per hour.
***Overtime rates are applied for hours worked above full time.
HOW TO APPLY:
We will only accept fully completed application forms. For further information regarding our onboarding process please call the HR team 01752 898182
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to suitably qualified disabled applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment.