We are planning for our future and looking to recruit Support Workers, who want to make a real difference, to join our dedicated multidisciplinary team of professionals.
You will support our young adults in all aspects of daily living and engage them to participate in a wide variety of social activities, such as festivals, sailing, football matches, cinema, bowling and much more!!
You must be a positive, caring and compassionate individual, with great communication skills, and a passion for helping people to achieve their dreams and aspirations. Our young Adult’s live their life to the full and expect a high level of meaningful engagement, delivered to them in a person centered way, from professional and dedicated staff that are highly motivated.
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust, is an established Charity that has been providing care and support to vulnerable people for over 250 years!! Our services are regulated by The Care Quality Commission (CQC) and hold an inspection award rating of “Good” with “Outstanding” in some key areas.
THE ROLE & SKILLS NEEDED:
You will support our young adults in all aspects of daily living and engage them to participate in a wide variety of social activities, such as festivals, sailing, football matches, cinema, bowling and much more.
You don’t need care experience to join us, as we believe that if you have the right personal qualities, our training programme will equip you with the necessary skills you need to become a successful and valued Support Worker.
HOURS OF WORK:
• Contracted Hours - Full time, Part time and Weekend only posts available
ROTA PATTERN & SHIFT TIMES:
2 week fixed Rota comprising of:
• A mixture of midweek AM (07:30 to 15:00) and PM (14:00 to 21:30) shifts
• One weekend shift, each fortnight (07:30 – 21:30 for full-time staff)
• Any mixture of AM, PM or all day shifts between 14:00 on Friday and 21:30 on Sunday
• You will receive £10.50 per hour upon successful completion of your probationary period.
• You will receive £15.75 per hour for any weekend overtime hours worked, above your contract
(*The probationary rate of pay is £9.71 per hour. Overtime rates are applied for hours worked above full time hours).
• An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required for this post, the cost will be covered by the Trust.
• Full induction training
• Advanced training opportunities & professional development
• 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Parking
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh on site
• Employee recognition scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference in a positive working environment!
HOW TO APPLY:
We will only accept fully completed application forms. For further information regarding our onboarding process please call the HR team 01752 898182
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to suitably qualified disabled applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment.