THE ROLE & SKILLS NEEDED:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, Registered Nurse to join our dedicated core nursing team, in providing excellent nursing care to our group of 30 – 40 residential and respite young adults with various complex physical and learning disability needs.
Your focus will be on ensuring that the overnight health and care needs of all individuals, is delivered safely and effectively, in line with best practice, Trust Policy and Procedures.
You will be a strong team member with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of our client group and be flexible in meeting the needs of the service.
A working background and experience in caring for individuals with complex health needs is desirable. We are looking for a Nurse who practices a Person Centred care approach and has the ability to communicate effectively and accurately (both written and verbally) at all times. You will be reliable, flexible, have a good understanding of clinical terms and the use of effective observation and assessment skills.
HOURS OF WORK
Permanent – Part time & Full-time vacancies available.
For further information regarding the rota plan, please contact the HR Team.
• An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the full cost of which will be covered by the Trust.
• Full induction training
• Advanced training & Professional development opportunities
• 32 days annual leave entitlement, including bank holidays (pro rata for part time post)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Parking
• Subsidised staff lunches, made fresh onsite
• Employee recognition scheme
• PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference in a positive working environment!
HOW TO APPLY:
We will only accept fully completed application forms. For further information regarding our onboarding process please call the HR team 01752 898182
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to suitably qualified disabled applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment.