If you have children, a partner, own a property, have savings, investments or own a business, you need a Will - you may also recognise that your existing Will needs updating.
For one week only, local participating solicitors will waive their entire simple Will-writing fee in return for a donation to Dame Hannahs to help us support our children and adults with complex disabilities.
- Get peace of mind by taking care of your family and finances
- Avoid unnecessary stress or upset for your loved ones
- Save money on traditional Will-writing legal fees
- Choose a trusted, local solicitor to advise you
- Support your local charity
Simply make an appointment with your chosen solicitor (contact details below) and let them know that you are making your Will as part of the Dame Hannahs Will Week.
Book an appointment today
Start Point - Law Limited
Kingsbridge - 01548 288 008
Teignmouth - 01626 772376
Newton Abbot - 01626 207020
SW LAW Solicitors
Ivybridge - 01752 205202
Plymouth - 01752 546448