Occupational Therapy at Dame Hannahs offers:
• 24 hour postural management including postural assessment and implementation of specialist equipment such as sleep systems, specialist chairs and toileting equipment.
• Activity of daily living programmes to support greater independence in the home environment with personal hygiene, food preparation and household tasks.
• Community Access programmes to develop greater independence in areas such as money management, personal safety and orientation.
• Wheelchair driving workshops to develop driving skills.
• Sensory Assessments and interventions to support sensory regulation.
• Functional Vision assessments to support visual engagement.
• Upper Limb management programmes to support fine and gross motor skills and tonal management.
• Staff training to support client engagement.