THE ROLE & SKILLS NEEDED:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Clinical Support Team for our Adult Services Department. Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for a change or a Support Worker looking to progress? The Clinical Support Team provide additional clinical support and complement the multi-disciplinary front line services.
There is a wide range of opportunities to learn new clinical skills in a supportive setting. You will undertake an induction as well as specific training relevant to the areas you may be allocated to, this may include continence, tissue viability, pressure area care, physical intervention and mental health risk assessment training.
Night shifts - 21:30 to 07:30 - over a fixed 4 week rota. Part Time.
• You will receive £12.60 per hour upon successful completion of your probationary period.
• You will receive £18.90 per hour for any weekend overtime hours worked and £15.75 for any weekday overtime
(*The probationary rate of pay is £11.55 per hour. Overtime rates are applied for hours worked above full time hours).
· Fixed four week rota pattern
· Excellent training and development opportunities
· Blue Light discount card
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Pension contributions into NEST scheme
· Recommend a friend referral bonus scheme
· Fully funded Enhanced DBS & Update Service
. Free on-site parking
· PLUS the opportunity to really make a difference in a positive working environment!
**FTE = Full time equivalent
HOW TO APPLY:
We will only accept fully completed application forms. For further information regarding our onboarding process please call the HR team 01752 898182
Dame Hannah Rogers Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal opportunities. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people and guarantee interviews to suitably qualified disabled applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support and expect all staff to share this commitment.